CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PRODUCT
Wheat grass is one of the best sources of CHLOROPHYLL in Nature: it consists of young green plants that grow to produce seeds from the soil where the mycelium of mushrooms used has always lived and grown. Two elements – mushrooms and sprouts – are used in their natural format, acting in close synergy in the formulation of Green Eikes. The WHEAT GRASS herb tea is a rich source of CHLOROPHYLL, VITAMIN A, B, C, E, K, AMINO ACIDS, SOD, FLAVONOIDS; it is refreshing and re-mineralizing in the spring and summertime.
Proteins, lipids and carbohydrates in wheat grass are digested, absorbed and metabolized in the normal physiological processes of our body. Wheat grass is one of the most recommended food and integration strategy in summer and spring. Extracts of wheat grass sprouts have been shown to protect the fibroblasts against the action of external agents: the high concentration in Chlorophyll supposedly explains this activity. Wheat grass has a supportive and restoring effect. Acerola has an antioxidant action. Boswellia serrata alleviates localized tensions.
- CYANOPSIS TETRAGONALBA DRIED EXTRACT PHGG
- ACEROLA MALPIGHIA PUNICIFOLIA DRIED EXTRACT titrated at 20% in Vit. C.
- LENTINUS EDULUS DRIED EXTRACT SHITAKE titrated at 30% in Polysaccharides
- GRIFOLIA FRONDOSA DRIED EXTRACT MAITAKE titrated at 30% in Polysaccharides
- TRITICUM AESTIVUM L. DRIED EXTRACT AERIAL PART titrated 25:1
- CORDYCEPS SINENSIS DRIED EXTRACT titrated at 50% in Polysaccharides
- GLYCIRRHYZA GLABRA DGL Deglycyrrhizinated
- BOSWELLIA SERRATA DRIED EXTRACT resin (incense) titrated at 65% in Boswellic Acid
- STEVIA REBAUDIANA
- CINNAMON ZEYLANICUM CEYLON CORTEX O.E. Cinnamon from Ceylon
- PISTACIA LENTISCUS RESIN O.E. CHIOS MASTIC
HOW TO USE IT
A tea spoon twice a day in lukewarm water or at room temperature, or cool water in the summer. Stir in a juice or a smoothie.
ACEROLA 1200 mg
SHITAKE 900 mg
MAITAKE 900 mg
WHEAT GRASS 600 mg
CORDYCEPS 600 mg
LICORICE 540 mg
BOSWELLIA SERRATA 160 mg
Sealed vase with manually applied seal. Resealable.
Lai C-N. Chloropyll: the active factor in weat sprout extract inhibiting the metabolic activation of carcinogens in vitro. Nutr Cancer 1979; 1:19-21
Ben-Arye E, Goldin E, Wengrower D, Stamper A, Kohn R, Berry E. Wheat grass juice in the treatment of active distal ulcerative colitis: A randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial. Scand J Gastroenterol 2002; 37: 444- 449.
Marawaha RK, Bansal D, Kaur S, Trehan A. Wheat grass juice reduces transfusion requirement in patients with thalassemia major: a pilot study. Indian Pediatr 2004; 41 : 716-20
S.D. Kulkarni,et al.,“ Determination of elemental concentration profiles in tender Wheat grass(Triticum aestivum L.) using instrumental neutron activation analysis”, Food Chemistry,Volume95,(2006),P.no. 699–707.
Padalia S et al., Multitude potential of wheatgrass juice (Green Blood) An Overview, Chronicles of young scientists, 1, 2011, 23-24.
Falcioni G, Fedeli D and Tiano I, Antioxidant activity of wheat sprout extracts in vitro: Inhibition of DNA oxidative damage, J Food Sci, 67, 2002, 2918-2922.